Padmasambhava, also called Guru Rimpoche, Tibetan Slob-dpon (“Teacher”), or Padma 'Byung-gnas (“Lotus Born”), (flourished 8th century), legendary Indian Buddhist mystic who introduced Tantric Buddhism to Tibet and who is credited with establishing the first Buddhist monastery there.
A thangka is a Tibetan painting that is traditionally used as a support for one’s meditation practice. The imagery depicted in Tibetan paintings provides a guide for the elaborate visualizations that one does in Tibetan Buddhist practice. In Tibetan homes and monasteries, thangkas are considered sacred objects and are often placed above shrines.
- Product Size: 75 x 50 cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Material Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang Guru Thangka?
- The east and southeast direction of your house is the best area for placement of Amitabha Buddha Thangka, Statue, and arts.
- You should never keep Amitabha Thangka in Kitchen, Bathroom, and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be a minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Amitabha.
- Helps the spirits of the animals that a person has killed in the past, including poultry, game, aquatic creatures, insects, etc. to ascend to a higher spiritual realm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.