Tibetan Art is an integral part of spiritual practice and process. Thangka Canvas paintings of Buddhas & Mandalas in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition are used in temples & monasteries and hung above the altars space for meditation practices.
Amitabha Buddha has both hands and feet fooled signifying inner peace within one's self. He is depicted wearing ornaments and a crown and holding the ambrosia vase from which spill the jewels of eternal life. The green enlightenment tells the truth about life and stops being reborn because they have reached Nirvana.
"Mantra:Namo Amituo Fo"
- Product Size:38cm x 28cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Material Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang Amitabha Thangka?
- The east and southeast direction of your house is the best area for placement of Amitabha Buddha Thangka, Statue, and arts.
- You should never keep Amitabha Thangka in Kitchen, Bathroom, and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be a minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Amitabha.
- Helps the spirits of the animals that a person has killed in the past, including poultry, game, aquatic creatures, insects, etc. to ascend to a higher spiritual realm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.